|Model||Raptor 10 ft. – Black with Active Anchoring|
|Product Weight||44 lb|
|Weight on Transom||27.5 lbs|
|Anchoring Depth||10 ft|
|Product Dimensions||15.5 in x 4.75 in x 70 in|
|Deployment||Four-Bar Articulating Arm|
|Built-In floating suspension||No|
|LED Deployment Indication||No|
- Active Anchoring: This revolutionary anchoring technology continuously monitors anchoring force and adjusts to keep you pinned to the bottom
- Auto Bottom Mode: On Active Anchoring enabled models, this anchoring mode automatically senses bottom composition and hardness to deliver the right amount of anchoring force every time
- Durable Design: A wider profile, heavy duty reinforced pivot points and extruded aluminum design will keep Raptor on the water in the harshest conditions
- Retraction Force: We designed Raptor with increased retraction force to ensure spike removal in all bottom types.
- Multiple Control Options: Control Raptor from anywhere on the boat using your choice of options: Wireless Remote, Foot Switch, i-Pilot or i-Pilot Link Remote, Mobile App or right from the Humminbird fish finder.
- User-Selectable Anchoring Modes: Separate anchoring modes for Rough Water (heavy wind and chop), Soft Bottom (muddy or silted bottom), standard (normal anchoring), and Auto-Bottom Mode on Active Anchoring equipped models which automatically delivers the ideal anchoring force by sensing bottom hardness
- Indestructible Anchoring Spike: Strong and flexible composite anchor spike backed with a lifetime guarantee
- Auto Up/Down: Automatically deploy or retract your Raptor with the push of a button; no need to hold the button down
- Saltwater-Tough Engineering: Keeps Raptor safe from the corrosive effects of saltwater
- Raptor shallow water anchors with and without active anchoring cannot be paired to one-another.