- COMPACT & LIGHTWEIGHT: the battery weighs just 3.9 kg and is up to 70% smaller than an equivalent lead-acid battery.
- HIGH EASE OF USE: lightweight and compact, can be recharged quickly and in between charges (full recharge in 3-4 hours with 20A charger), state of charge indicator.
- LOW BATTERY COSTS: up to 50% per year lower than a lead battery.
- TOP PERFORMANCE: deep discharge (up to 100%) without negative effects on performance or cycle life.
- RELIABLE AND LONG LIFE: built-in abuse protection (against deep discharge, over voltage, high temperatures etc.) through BMS and service life up to 10 years.
- WARRANTY: two years.
12V50 AV Lithium battery (634Wh) with digital state of charge indicator, for use in following applications:
- Angling: 12V trolling engine, depth sounder, waterside energy needs.
- E-boating: propulsion of 12V e-motor to 55 Lbs (e.g. electric barges, dinghy etc.).
- Recreation: as service battery for sailing yachts, motor boat, mobile home and caravan.
PLEASE REVIEW THE BELOW INFORMATION BEFORE COMPLETING YOUR ORDER
DETAILS & SPECIFICATION
EqPb (comparable lead battery)
up to 105Ah
2-4% per month
Maximum continuous discharge
Peak discharge (10 sec)
Lifetime (#charges) (@ 80% DoD)
Lifetime (#charges) (@ 100% DoD)
Dimensions (in mm)
195 x 130 x 155
12.6V10A Li-ion charger
12.6V20A Li-ion charger (normal or waterproof)
ELECTRONICS & BMS
9.0V – 12.6V
0°C – 45°C
-20°C – 60°C
0°C – 45°C
State of charge indicator
Charging via alternator
Maximum charging current
Maximum alternator charging current
Integrated cell balancing
Maximum discharge current protection
Short circuit protection
PROTECTION & CERTIFICATION
Security class (IEC 529)
UN3480, lithium-ion batteries, class 9
Yes, UN 3480